We are a fun and growing Dutch technology start-up. We currently employ a team of 15 people and are looking for a great intern to join our team. Do you aspire to work in a start-up? Are you ready to help expand our company?
As a Web Development intern at Plot Projects, the range of tasks is broad and diverse. The corporate agenda and other internal and external components shape the tasks landscape and require quick adaptation.
Tasks include changing and managing the website with the use of a content management system, applying smaller changes to the dashboard, some basic designing (mostly web design) and a lot more technical tasks.
We are looking for
- HBO (bachelor degree) or University (master) student in the field of web development or something similar
- Interested in working in an international environment
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Proactive, energetic, well organized and hand-on
- Accurate, structured and able to communicate in a clear and decisive way
- Familiar with creating and managing websites
- Good understanding of technology in general
- Knowledge in HTML & CSS
- General affinity to coding and technical tasks
We are offering
We will offer you the opportunity to work in a thriving and ambitious start-up environment. Plot Projects is a fast-paced technology start-up with global customers and is growing every day. We will provide the right environment to develop your full potential and future career development in a dynamic international environment.
We are paying 300 € per month
Start Date & Duration
January 2017 & preferably for 5 months or more.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org