We are a fun and growing Dutch technology start-up. We currently employ a team of 15 people and are looking for a great intern to join our team. Do you aspire to work in a start-up and to help expand our company?
Plot Projects offers technology to reach out to people based on location. Our target group ranges from brands, retailers and media agencies to local app developers worldwide.
We are looking for ways to find, connect and reach new customer groups. The entire process of attracting leads, creating and nurturing accounts and transferring payments is automated and being optimized step by step.
We are looking for someone who understands this process from a business perspective and can find and capture options for its optimization. As a Sales Development Intern, you will assist us with your analytical insight and technical knowledge and contribute to our successful journey towards becoming an international player.
You will work in close cooperation with sales and business development, product development and marketing communications teams.
As a Sales Development Intern at Plot Projects, the range of tasks is broad and diverse. Your tasks will involve:
- Integrating various applied SaaS tools
- Analysing customer queries and defining improvement actions
- Analysing customer segments in order to optimise the use of Plot Projects with targeted emails
- Communicating with customers, guiding them and handling their requests
- Assisting the sales and marketing teams with generating leads, collecting and providing customer feedback and their other daily activities
We are looking for
- Student receiving a commercial education or has a strong interest in technology and innovation
- Has great analytical and logical thinking skills, and is great with numbers
- Proactive, capable of working independently and hands-on
- Has a good command of the English language
- Is available for a minimum of 5 months, minimal 4 days per week
- A further benefit would be if:
- you are familiar with SQL and Google Analytics
- you are acquainted with the specifics of B2B communications
We are offering
- Opportunity to develop your full potential and future career growth in a dynamic international environment
- First-hand experience of a thriving and ambitious start-up scene
- Young, enthusiastic and smart colleagues
- An office located in central Amsterdam
- Free lunch and Friday afternoon drinks
We are paying 400 € per month
Start Date & Duration
March 2017 and preferably for 5 months or more.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org