We are looking for a versatile person to help service our clients and manage online marketing activities. This is a part-time position, ideally for someone who is open to working 3 to 4 days a week. This position is also open to worldwide freelancing candidates.
We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious and knowledgeable customer success professional with a marketing background who can contribute to nurturing and expanding our various digital projects and clients. You will collaborate closely with our technical and commercial teams. In this role, it will be your responsibility to deliver multiple end-to-end digital projects with both our clients and internal teams.
Key tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the sales team in the final closing stages and provide product demos;
- Understand and explain features and benefits of the product as it relates to customer needs;
- Build trusted relationships with customer’s senior/strategic management, business, and IT teams;
- Keep project administration up to date and diligently report on progress;
- Explore and discuss opportunities for new projects with our clients and internal teams;
- Lead our email marketing nurturing program;
- Work closely with clients on case studies.
We are looking for
- Preferably 2+ years’ working experience in a customer-facing role and/or marketing and digital project management;
- Experience working with Cloud and SaaS software solutions and/or experience with location-based technologies;
- Experience in working in geo-distributed and virtual teams is an advantage;
- Experience with content management and creation in a B2B environment;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong English language skills; other language skills desirable (Spanish, Portuguese, and/or French is a strong plus);
- Dedicated, persistent, organized, and flexible;
- Tech-savvy, comfortable in using different software tools like HubSpot (or any experience with a CRM software), Slack, Bigquery, PyCharm, Google Drive, Intercom, Zoom;
- Analytical and a quick learner.
We are offering
We offer a fun, relaxed yet professional working environment in an innovative, ambitious and international team, Thursday/Friday drinks, and flexible working hours!
Location: Remote, but must be willing to work on CET timezone
Work Area: Marketing and Digital project management
Start: Immediately / February 2021
Working time: 24 hours per week with flexible hours
How to apply
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.
We are a fun, international, and fully remote team offering location intelligence and geolocation technology for mobile apps all over the world. The company is officially registered in Amsterdam. Our diverse team consists of colleagues hailing from all over the world (Dutch, Russian, Portuguese, and Syrian) with a passion for technology and everything mobile.
Founded in 2011, PlotProjects offers unique location-based marketing solutions to leading international clients such as Ryanair, FuturePay, Beblue, and Shopfully and partners like Swrve, Shopgate, and Selligent. Our customer base ranges from app developers to large brands, retailers, media agencies, and research firms. PlotProjects has customers all over the world but our main markets are the US and the EU.
We offer a flexible working environment where we work both from home as well as at the office depending on our personal situation. Because of COVID-19, our team has been fully remote since Fall 2020. Although we can’t see each other in person, the work atmosphere is of a family. We are a close team where goals and objectives are shared transparently.