We are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager who has strong analytical and commercial skills with a knowledge of mobile technology, apps, location geofencing environments and SaaS business.
As a Customer Success Manager you will work closely with our sales team and product team. This is a direct client-facing role where you will act as the main point of contact for clients, delivering ongoing guidance around product implementation and usage throughout the full client cycle. Therefore, your goal will be to strengthen PlotProjects’ trusted partnerships with existing customers and provide value realisation. The CSM helps our clients use the product (Geofencing SDK & API for Apps) optimally. The role manages diverse, high profile and key accounts as well as self-serviced accounts.
Key tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the sales team across the whole sales cycle and provide product demos to clients.
- Understand and explain features and benefits of the product as it relates to customer needs.
- Build trusted relationships with customer’s senior/strategic management, business and IT teams.
- Guide the customer during the SDK integration and setup of our technology.
- Train customer marketing teams who will use our service.
- Provide first-line and second-line technical support, including troubleshooting, QA, location import and file-batch reports.
- Drive PlotProjects contract retention and renewals by delivering a valued and high quality customer engagement.
We are looking for
- Preferably 3+ years working experience in a customer-facing role;
- Experience working with Cloud and SaaS software solutions and/or experience with location-based technologies;
- Experience in working in geo-distributed and virtual teams is an advantage;
- Preferably experience with Standard SQL;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong English language skills; other language skills desirable (Spanish, Portuguese, and/or French is a strong plus);
- Dedicated, persistent, proactive, organized, and flexible;
- Passionate about the field of mobile (advertising) / location based marketing / technology;
- Ability to quickly understand and identify true root causes of customer requests & issues;
- Tech-savvy, comfortable using different software tools like HubSpot (or any experience with a CRM software), Slack, BigQuery, PyCharm, Google Drive, Intercom, Zoom;
- Analytical mindset with business acumen;
- Comfortable working individually and with a team.
We are offering
- Fun, relaxed yet professional working environment in an innovative, ambitious and international team;
- Occasional in-person get-together, either by bringing all team members to a special destination or by flying remote team members to Amsterdam;
- Flexible working hours from anywhere you want, as long as it’s in the same time zone as your team;
- Competitive salary (35K-45K + Benefits) & Pension scheme;
- Complementary Mac or PC laptop.
Location: Remote, but must be willing to work on CET timezone
Start: October 2021
Working hours: Full time 40 hours per week with flexible hours
How to apply
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.
We are a fun, international, and fully remote team offering location intelligence and geolocation technology for mobile apps all over the world. The company is officially registered in Amsterdam. Our diverse team consists of colleagues hailing from all over the world (Dutch, Russian, Portuguese, and Syrian) with a passion for technology and everything mobile.
Founded in 2011, PlotProjects offers unique location-based marketing solutions to leading international clients such as Ryanair, FuturePay, Beblue, and Shopfully and partners like Swrve, Shopgate, and Selligent. Our customer base ranges from app developers to large brands, retailers, media agencies, and research firms. PlotProjects has customers all over the world but our main markets are the US and the EU.
We offer a flexible working environment where we work both from home as well as at the office depending on our personal situation. Because of COVID-19, our team has been fully remote since Fall 2020. Although we can’t see each other in person, the work atmosphere is of a family. We are a close team where goals and objectives are shared transparently.